[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "sergi" <sergi at inforcelra dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0Pluguin
 Date:  Wed, 16 May 2012 12:07:07 +0200
Hello everybody!

I'm really interested in develop a pluguin that can menage the vouchers,
the first and the main objective is to
know the actual voucher state, for example is if active or not, when it
expires, etc...

Does anybody worked in this before?? Could you give me some advise on how
to start developing?

I took a look at the development section of your web-page. It seems that
the first thing I must do is to
install the FreeBSD OS and then the m0n0 image for his OS. I'm wondering
if I can do all of this in a VMWare Workstation... My doubt is if I'm in
the right path, sorry I've never developed for this kind of sytems. So any
infomration will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!!!