[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Dynamic DSN recommendations
 Date:  Thu, 31 May 2012 14:17:52 -0500
A long time ago (when it was still free) I signed up with Dyndns.org for
dynamic DNS.  I loved it, and it worked so well I ended up uing it a LOT
with m0n0wall and went to the paid service...

Well, times change.  They have gotten further and further away from the
business I was there for, and now I am looking for a replacement.  Free
preferred to start out, but I may end up paid if it works for all my
clients.

So, what does everyone use and why?

             Lee