[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Dynamic DSN recommendations
 Date:  Thu, 31 May 2012 14:50:42 -0500
Ralf Petry wrote on Thu, May 31 2012 at 2:46 pm:

> I used to use no-ip.com...

	I was just going to mention them.  They have a free option however someone must receive and respond
to a monthly email to keep the account active.  We've found clients generally don't understand,
don't see it (spam filter), etc., and so it eventually expires and they end up paying.  On the plus
side I believe a coworker told me either the expiration email or the monthly email has a discounted
price.

--

Steve Yates
ITS, Inc.