[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ralf Petry <petry at cypy dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dynamic DSN recommendations
 Date:  Fri, 01 Jun 2012 09:45:06 +0200
as long as there is an update-client, the account stays alive and there
are no monthly emails (at least that was my experience) (but: i didn't
use an update client with m0n0wall and i ain't got any idea if there is
one).

Am 31.05.2012 21:50, schrieb Steve Yates:
> Ralf Petry wrote on Thu, May 31 2012 at 2:46 pm:
>
>> I used to use no-ip.com...
>
> 	I was just going to mention them.  They have a free option however someone must receive and
respond to a monthly email to keep the account active.  We've found clients generally don't
understand, don't see it (spam filter), etc., and so it eventually expires and they end up paying.
On the plus side I believe a coworker told me either the expiration email or the monthly email has a
discounted price.