[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Grayson <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPv6 on Comcast Cable Internet - Anyone Have This Working?
 Date:  Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:07:30 -0400
(No idea why the body text wasn't sent the first time.)

Running m0n0wall 1.8.0b512 on GB-1000 hardware.

I have the WAN configured to obtain IPv6 via DHCP, and specified DHCP-PD
on the LAN with IPv6 Prefix Delegation set to 0/64.

But I can't get an IPv6 address on WAN or LAN (other than link local).

I know IPv6 is enabled in my service area because it works with pfsense
2.1 snapshots on the same hardware.

I have posted in the m0n0wall forum but have not heard back yet.

TIA for any insight you might have.