[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?UTF-8?Q?Simon_Baker=E2=84=A2?= <simonb at kaizo dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPPoE / Vigor 120 / m0n0wall 8 Beta
 Date:  Sat, 18 Aug 2012 17:57:16 +0100
Greetings,

I'm having difficulty with the latest beta version of m0n0wall (the svn
version r512) connecting via a Vigor 120 PPPoA<->PPPoE bridge.  The
Vigor's a new bit of kit, reverting to the 1.33 version means the
problem doesn't present itself.

Is anyone else using a PPPoA<->PPPoE bridge with the beta version, and
have it working?  In summary, the problems I'm having are almost
certainly relating to MTU,
advise on tracking it down appreciated.  If people have a similar setup
but perhaps with an earlier beta working, let me know and I'll see what
I can diff between them.

Regards,

Simon.

--
C isn't that hard: void (*(*f[])())() defines f as an array of
unspecified size, of pointers to functions that return pointers to