[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Spaloss <jspaloss at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Androids won't pass traffic
 Date:  Mon, 18 Feb 2013 19:26:32 -0500
Thanks Lee,

I'm going back later this week with a rooted android tablet that should
give me a richer toolset to see how far my packets are getting. I was going
to try to get there this past Saturday, but I ran into a scheduling problem
with another tech.

The funny thing is that the androids work fine on another ssid/vlan through
the same hardware. Maybe it's time to dump the config on the switch and
reconfigure from scratch.

I have this exact configuration in another facility with no issues, and a
very similar configuration (2 smaller 300 series instead of 1 24 port) in
two other facilities. They all work fine. What other kinds of issues did
you see from the 300 series switches besides console speed weirdness?

What switches do you recommend over these 300s?

Thanks,