[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Spaloss <jspaloss at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Payne Jr, Ash C" <Ash dot Payne at chartercom dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Androids won't pass traffic
 Date:  Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:52:34 -0400
Ash,

Thanks for your reply. The gateway address is in the same subnet as the
gateway.

I finally narrowed the issue down to a configuration issue with the APs. I
had the transmit rate locked to a certain MCS rate, which apparently the
android clients did not like. This was after rebuilding the switch config.

Anyway, the issue is sorted now.

Thanks everyone for your help!