[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gold Dragon Inc" <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Klaus Stock'" <ks at stock dash consulting dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to block certain web sites with m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:58:09 +0700
Dear Klaus

I looked around pfSense website, it seemed that some features in m0n0wall is not there, for example
Server NAT and Vouchers. I did not see it anywhere in their web page about it.

Vouchers in captive portal is very important for me to give temporary internet access to guests.

Can you elaborate the features of pfSense vs m0n0wall? And can pfSense perform web filtering like
what I would like to have with the case of playboy.com?

Thank you
Rendra