[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ralf Petry <petry at cypy dot de>
 Subject:  Increase number of available ip-addresses
 Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:39:57 +0200
Hy, (note in advance: my English might be a bit, well, rusty...)
I'm using m0n0wall mainly with the Voucher function. I understand, that
the number of available ip-addresses given by the DHCP-Server is
limited. Nevertheless, I have been asked, if there was the possibility
to include more than 250 ip-requests. (Don't ask me about the sense...)
The only way I could imagine, is, with allowing my WLAN-Access Points to
set up their own subnets and route to the m0n0wall instead of passing
through the adress-requests from the clients.

Would there be another possibility (e.g. with more subnets dealt by the
DHCP-service of m0n0wall itself)?

Best regards, Ralf.