[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniel Jokinen <daniel dot jokinen at linford dot se>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Increase number of available ip-addresses
 Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:47:50 +0200
Hi, it sound to me like you need to expand your subnet. Easiest way to explain is that if you change
the subnet mask on the network to 255.255.0.0, you would get around 65500 available IP addresses on
the network. Make sure you understand what it's all about before you do anything though. Here is a
wikipedia article about subnetting that explains this concept very good:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subnetwork

Good luck!

/Daniel Jokinen