[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ralf Petry <petry at cypy dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Increase number of available ip-addresses
 Date:  Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:56:55 +0200
Thanks.
quoting: Also, when you get a few hundred wireless users on one flat
network, live will suck for most of them.

I can imagine that, nevertheless, it is wanted to have the possibility
of having a few hundred wireless users....

quoting: You could run multiple firewalls... (Or multiple interfaces,
but captive portal can only run on one of them.)

no chance for that...

best regards...
ralf.