[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Weikert <mark at blrholdingsinc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Strange Issue with IPsec tunnel
 Date:  Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:08:57 -0400
Hi everyone!

I have 2 Soekris Monowalls connected with Ipsec and I have been having some
issues since early this week.

Colo) with no issues at all. Everything works just fine. But L2 cannot ping

If I use PPTP to connect from L2 to L1, all works perfectly.

changing any of the rules. I would have to assume that I did something to

any thoughts on this? I can send screenshots of the rules on L1 if needed.

Thanks

- - - - - - - - - -
Mark Weikert | Systems Administrator
BLR Holdings, Inc.
4350 East-West Highway
Suite 307
Bethesda, MD 20814
p. 301-771-3250  f. 301-656-7904
c. 240-464-9693  e. mark at blrholdingsinc dot com

Creating Operational Efficiencies
www.thebossgroup.com  www.proposaldc.com www.cellaconsulting.com

attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to
the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
communication in error, please notify me by telephone or by return e-mail,
immediately, and please destroy the original message and all copies.  Thank