[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gold Dragon Inc." <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Writing to Micro SD Card with Generic Card Reader
 Date:  Sat, 9 Nov 2013 19:22:47 +0700
Hi All

I am trying to write the m0n0wall 1.34 into a micro sd card (2GB) using a
generic card reader. But for some reason I always got this error message:

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive1:

   Windows:       cyl: 121601

                  tpc: 255

                  spt: 63

   C/H/S:         16383/16/63

   Model:         ST31000524AS

   Serial number:             9VPDW7KW

   Firmware rev.: JC4B

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive2:

   Windows:       cyl: 125

                  tpc: 255

                  spt: 63

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive3:

   Windows:       cyl: 3

                  tpc: 255

                  spt: 63

Which disk do you want to write? (0..3) 2

About to overwrite the contents of disk 2 with new data. Proceed? (y/n) y

Found signed compressed image file

Write error after 0 bytes (8192).

Can anyone help me? The SD Card was preformated with Fat. I tried FAT32,
still the same.

I try it with 32MB of USB Flash Disk, it worked.

Is there something I need to do? Please help.

Thank you

Rendra