[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gold Dragon Inc." <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Fred Grayson'" <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Writing to Micro SD Card with Generic Card Reader
 Date:  Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:24:19 +0700
Dear Fred

Yes i started with -u on the pysdiskwrite. I even tried using HP USB Disk
Storage Formatter and it managed to write the first 8KB, then error again
like the first message. One thing I realize is that with USB Flash Drive, I
can partition it with windows, but with the MicroSD card, I cannot partition
it, only format it. Is this the cause? Maybe when trying to rewrite the
partition somehow it is not allowed.

Is there other tools to apply m0n0wall to microSD card?

Thank you
Rendra