[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Grayson <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>
 To:  "Gold Dragon Inc." <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Writing to Micro SD Card with Generic Card Reader
 Date:  Sat, 09 Nov 2013 23:43:26 -0500
I was able to write the latest 1.8.1b546 image to a 2.0GB microSD card
mounted in a card writer that plugs into a USB port on my Windows 7 PC.

I used the program that can be found here:

http://forum.m0n0.ch/index.php/topic,5813.0.html

You must run all programs like this as Administrator.

Give it a try and see if it works for you.