[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gold Dragon Inc." <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Fred Grayson'" <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Writing to Micro SD Card with Generic Card Reader
 Date:  Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:16:22 +0700
I tried to use the program in the forum, but I don't think it is compatible
with the windows 8 i am using. So, I used the linux zcat command Lee has
told me and it's still not working.

The zcat command has made it to install the image to the memory card, but
cannot run the m0n0wall when hooked to the firewall pc. Any other clues?

Thank you
Rendra