[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Benny Pedersen <me at junc dot eu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Writing to Micro SD Card with Generic Card Reader
 Date:  Mon, 11 Nov 2013 05:01:17 +0100
Gold Dragon Inc. skrev den 2013-11-11 04:26:
> With thumbdrive (32MB... yes 32Mega Byte) it worked ok. Even with
> regular
> physdiskwrite.exe.
>
> But for some reason with micro SD card cannot work. I wonder if it is
> my
> reader limitation.

could very well be, its like usb bridges over 2GB limit, one just need
to find good hardware there, why not initial pxe boot it from
sysresquecd with have a pxeboot ready when started, then one can pxe
boot the device to install, with the image that should have being on
micro sd in the first place :)