[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <mgraves at mstvp dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Writing to Micro SD Card with Generic Card Reader
 Date:  Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:19:57 -0700

Some time ago I used an embedded Asterisk distro called Astlinux on a
Net 4801. Those guys had built the OS to boot from a the internal CF
volume, storing its configuration to an external USB flash drive. There
was a relatively simple way to partition the CF so that the OS+App was
in the first partition, but the preferences could be stored to the
second partition. That eliminated the need for the external storage.

Might be possible in this case as well.

Michael Graves
mgraves mstvp.com
o(713) 861-4005