[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Burgess <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 To:  Daniel Jokinen <daniel dot jokinen at linford dot se>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLANs with seperate WANs
 Date:  Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:08:12 -0700
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Daniel Jokinen
<daniel dot jokinen at linford dot se> wrote:

> It seems I would need to setup a router with 5 physical ports; 3 VLANs and 2 WANs, and static
route the traffic so that each VLAN uses their own WAN. VLAN 1 and 2 wouldn't route, except to VLAN
3 where the MFP sits. Am I making any sense?

Your plan sounds correct, but m0n0wall supports 1 WAN only. You may
want to look at pfsense, which is capable of what you are describing.

db