[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joschka Blohm <admin at zpt dash muenster dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Critical logging during boot
 Date:  Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:22:15 +0100
Hey there,

I encountered a - to me - strange behavior of my m0n0wall.
The m0n0wall is logging to a syslog server. The syslog server sends me
an email when something strange is going on.
Today I restarted the m0n0wall and all the messages produced while
booting were logged to the syslog server with a critical level. Is this
behavior done by purpose? I have searched the documentation and the
m0n0.ch/wall site but no information there.

Regards

Joschka
--

informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or