[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rene Moser <mail at renemoser dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  ADSL2+ and ENET ENCAP?
 Date:  Sat, 18 Jan 2014 17:58:10 +0100
Hi

First of all, thanks for the new release, works like a charm!

I recently have received a new modem for my broken one from Sunrise,
Switzerland ISP, using ADSL2+.

The modem, Zyxel P-660HU-T1, was configured as router using "ENET
ENCAP". PPPoE does not work anymore (tried that).

So I configured the modem to work in bridge mode and m0n0wall as router
but, there is no "ENET ENCAP" option for WAN on m0n0wall.

As PPPoE does not work anymore, I tried using DHCP only, which stops
working after some time, ~12h

Did not find much information about "Ethernet Encapsulation" alias ENET
ENCAP.

Does anymone know if and how I can run the modem in bridge mode and have
my m0n0wall configured as router?

Thanks for any help.