[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Listing a new vendor on the website
 Date:  Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:07:35 -0600
Who needs to be asked about listing a new hardware vendor on the
website?  I am speaking of Logic Supply.  They used to list m0n0wall as
well as pfSense, but when they saw waining interest, they removed it.
However, they are now testing the new release against all their
hardware, and would be happy to list it again if there might be more
demand than just me and my customers... :)  Can we get them a link on
http://m0n0.ch/wall/hardware.php ?

As a reference, the service has always been top notch there.  At one
point I was upgrading a firewall that was a year old and found the riser
card to be missing.  They shipped a replacement immediately!  Good people.

			Lee

PS:  The two Tranquilnet links now both go to the same place, and they
seem to have highlighted pfSense.