[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joey Morin <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 To:  "Michael A. Alderete" <lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Recommended hardware to replace WRAP board?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:45:27 -0500
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Michael A. Alderete <
lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com> wrote:

> Is there a way to tell either or both of these from the m0n0wall web GUI?
> There's only a percentage gauge on the Status > System screen, and I am
> left wondering "30% of _what_?".

You can always go to exec.php and run dmesg.  You may need to do it after a
reboot, as dmesg uses a circular buffer and if you've seen a lot of system
log events the early boot messages will have been overwritten.  Mine has
been up for 75 days and I can still see them.