[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sam Kretchmer <skretch at rootaxcess dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Recommended hardware to replace WRAP board?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:51:34 -0600
Hi,

I wanted to find out if there is any way to have m0n0wall hide NAT inbound
remote client VPN connections so they look like the IP on the LAN
interface to other hosts on the inside.

I am using a m0n0wall box as a IPSEC gateway, but my internal clients use
a different default gateway than the m0n0wall box, so internal clients do
not know how to get back to the remote client IP=B9s now, as m0n0wall
preserves the remote source IP on the remote client VPN connections.

Thanks in advance for any help!

sam