[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joschka Blohm <admin at zpt dash muenster dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How to setup DNS alias
 Date:  Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:54:22 +0100
Hey there,

I'm confused with the DNS settings in m0n0wall.

I want my clients in my internal network to access a webpage by just
entering "test" in their address bar in the browser. But m0n0wall should
route this query to 192.168.1.2/test. How do I do this?

I have enabled the DHCP to forward its IP address to the clients as a
DNS server. So I can intercept the queries.

Any help is appreciated. I assume it isn't very hard to do it...

Regards

Joschka
--

informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or