[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Stoffel" <john at stoffel dot org>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Recommended hardware to replace WRAP board?
 Date:  Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:39:10 -0500
Hi all,

I'm looking into the process of replacing my WRAP board with three
ethernet ports at home, partly because of 1.80 now requiring more RAM
than I can ever put on this system.  But I'm frugal.

Looks like I could get an ALIX board from pc-engines.ch for about $105
+ shipping and just do a swap.  They also have a new AMD powered board
coming out in Feb 2014 hopefully which will even faster for about
$140, but I'll need a new case, power supply, which will drive the
cost up.

I'm even willing to go Ebay as well... any thoughts?

John