[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joschka Blohm <admin at zpt dash muenster dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec with AVM Fritz!Box
 Date:  Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:01:59 +0100
Am 02.02.2014 01:16, schrieb Lee Sharp:
> Are you sure that the local and remote lans are exactly the same at both
> ends?  For the record, 192.168.0.0/24 and 192.168.0.1/24 are not the
> same...
>
>              Lee

As far as I know the networks _have to_ be different. And because of
that I configured the m0n0wall's subnet to 192.168.1.0/24 and the one of
the other end to 192.168.178.0/24. Or I am totally wrong? I haven't
found any information stating otherwise.

Regards

--

informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or