[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Uwe Dippel <udippel at gmail dot com>
 To:  Fred Grayson <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Self-Suffocation on Soekris - why?
 Date:  Mon, 3 Feb 2014 21:38:03 +0100
Dear Fred, dear all,

just for completeness and as record for future problems: I did the upgrade
to 1.8.1 as soon as it was out as release. And on that very same day all
this suffocation dissipated; even without any need for the scheduler. I for
one have archived this matter as 'driver problem in the old FreeBSD
version'.

Thanks very much to everyone who contributed to a new and updated release!

Uwe