[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joschka Blohm <admin at zpt dash muenster dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec with AVM Fritz!Box
 Date:  Tue, 04 Feb 2014 13:08:30 +0100
I doubled checked every setting and tried different scenarios in the
last days but no luck.

For the record: I have PPTP enabled on this box as well and can log in
with Windows 8 PPTP client successfully. Does this interfere with IPSec?

I am running out of hope, because the how-to's I found in the web aren't
giving me any positive result and there isn't much information left on
this topic. :/

--

informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or