[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joschka Blohm <admin at zpt dash muenster dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec with AVM Fritz!Box
 Date:  Tue, 04 Feb 2014 13:27:37 +0100
Sometimes it helps to look a bit further than just in your distro...

I have found a working solution:
https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=30621.0

Written in German, but most parts should be comprehensible by non-native
German speakers.

Thank you anyway.

Regards

--

informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or