[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mgraves at mstvp dot com
 To:  "Steve Yates" <steve at teamITS dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Re: [m0n0wall] pinhole timing?
 Date:  Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:27:03 -0700
--------- Original Message ---------
From: "Steve Yates" <steve at teamITS dot com>
Date: 2/18/14 9:22 am
To: "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>

> Also, is there any way to monitor the state table so that I'm notified when it
 > changes for a particular target IP address?

 I don't know about "notified" but see if the Diagnostics: Firewall States page in m0n0wall helps.
Click on a source or destination IP to filter.

 Also under System: Advanced Setup there is a "TCP idle timeout" setting under Firewall, but "the
default is 2.5 hours."

 Steve,

Thanks! That's very helpful. I was not aware of the "idle timeout" setting.

Michael