[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  golddragoninc at gmail dot com
 To:  =?UTF-8?B?bTBuMHdhbGxAbGlzdHMubTBuMC5jaA==?= <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  =?UTF-8?B?SG93IHRvIGNvbm5lY3QgdXNiIGdzbSBtb2RlbSB0byBtMG4wd2FsbA==?=
 Date:  Sat, 22 Feb 2014 06:07:41 +0400
Hello mighty m0n0wall experts
I come to ask a humble favor from you all. Due to instability of internet connection in our office,
we are thinking to use usb gsm modem for our internet service backup. The thing is that we need to
enforce the nats and rules already in the firewall.
Is there a tutorial on how to install usb gsm modem to m0n0wall and set it as wan?
What are the compatible usb modem out there.
Currently we are using prolink phs300 coupled with tp-link wifi router. But this will hinder the
m0n0wall functions. Or can I use the tplink as a bridge between m0n0 wan and the modem?
The m0n0wall version we use is the latest version.
Thank you. All helps are appreciated.
--
Rendra Basuki