[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jakob Strebel <jakob at teamstrebel dot ch>
 To:  "Gold Dragon Inc." <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  kira at fantasyhaven dot me, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to connect usb gsm modem to m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:42:59 +0100
Rendra,
I have tried the following USB Huawei with UMTS
working:
K3715 and E379
not working:
E303
E3131
Jakob

Am 23.02.2014 um 16:55 schrieb Gold Dragon Inc. <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>:

> Wait
>

> Sorry I misread what you emailed me. I understood what you mean now :)
>

> Thanks for the modem list.
>
> Rendra

on when to connect.  Not sure the web interface can handle this type of configuration as I haven?t
used m0n0wall in years.

> Sent from Windows Mail

office, we are thinking to use usb gsm modem for our internet service backup. The thing is that we
need to enforce the nats and rules already in the firewall.
> Is there a tutorial on how to install usb gsm modem to m0n0wall and set it as wan?
> What are the compatible usb modem out there.
> Currently we are using prolink phs300 coupled with tp-link wifi router. But this will hinder the
m0n0wall functions. Or can I use the tplink as a bridge between m0n0 wan and the modem?