[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rene Moser <mail at renemoser dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  only 10mbit since v1.8.1 on alix
 Date:  Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:12:45 +0200
Hi

I received my new cable connection having 50mbit today.

But short after installation I noticed, I only get 10mbit through.

So I started a debug session in which turned out the alix router running
m0n0 v1.8.1 to be the bottle neck (the interfaces status shows 100baseTX
<full-duplex>).

Then I replaced the box with another identical alix hardware, having a
CF card with m0n0 v1.34 installed. Tested again and then I get the
50mbit through.

Then I cross checked: I moved the CF card with m0n0 v1.34 to the alix
box where I had only 10mbit before. I also get 50mbit now.

This means somehow I only get 10mbit running m0n0 v1.8.1 on alix.

Is anyone running m0n0 on alix v1.8.1 with > 10mbit?
What may have caused this issue? Let me know if I can help debugging.

Regards