[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <Dennis dot Riemenschneider at ruhr dash uni dash bochum dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Would like to route Secondary IPs on LAN | Zwei Secondary IPs neben dem Hauptnetz
 Date:  Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:35:45 +0000
Dear all.

I would like to route 1 IP Range (10.147.211.0/24 ) next to my normal network. So i put it into the
Secondary IPs of my LAN interface. But if i would like to connect from this (10.147.211.0/24 ) to my
normal network i get now connection. The connection from my normal network to the (10.147.211.0/24 )
 is okay. I can ping anything and use remote connections for example.

Any help ?

Best wishes

Hallo zusammen.

normalen Netz erreicht werden.

ich habe diese unter Secondary IPs eingetragen aber bekomme noch immer keine Verbindung.

Kann mir jemand helfen ?

LG