[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joschka Blohm <admin at zpt dash muenster dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Would like to route Secondary IPs on LAN | Zwei Secondary IPs neben dem Hauptnetz
 Date:  Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:26:31 +0200
Dear Dennis,

have you set the right firewall rules to allow the traffic from the XP
network to the normal network?

As default there is only one rule to allow routing from the LAN net to
any other network.

Maybe you may wish to clarify what you have done so far (e.g. firewall
rules).

Unfortunately I do not have a working setup with secondary IPs for testing.

Regards

Joschka

Am 11.04.2014 10:35, schrieb Dennis dot Riemenschneider at ruhr dash uni dash bochum dot de:
> Dear all.
>
> I would like to route 1 IP Range (10.147.211.0/24 ) next to my normal network. So i put it into
the Secondary IPs of my LAN interface. But if i would like to connect from this (10.147.211.0/24 )
to my normal network i get now connection. The connection from my normal network to the
(10.147.211.0/24 )  is okay. I can ping anything and use remote connections for example.

> Any help ?
>
> Best wishes

> Hallo zusammen.

normalen Netz erreicht werden.

ich habe diese unter Secondary IPs eingetragen aber bekomme noch immer keine Verbindung.