[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joschka Blohm <admin at zpt dash muenster dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Would like to route Secondary IPs on LAN | Zwei Secondary IPs neben dem Hauptnetz
 Date:  Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:58:06 +0200
Dear Dennis,

have a firm look on your destination and source networks.
As far as what you have said you have set the route to 10.147.211.0/24
correctly, but you have to define this rule the other way round, so that
the clients from 10.147.211.0/24 can access your LAN network.

      +---------+---------------+------+----------------+------+
      |  Proto  | Source        | Port | Destination    | Port |
      |---------|---------------|------|----------------|------|
      |    *    |    LAN net    |  *   |10.147.211.0/24 |   *  |
      |         |               |      |                |      |
--->  |    *    |10.147.211.0/24|  *   |     LAN net    |   *  |
      +---------+---------------+------+----------------+------+

HTH

Regards,

Joschka

Am 11.04.2014 14:04, schrieb Dennis dot Riemenschneider at ruhr dash uni dash bochum dot de:
> Dear Joscka.
>
> What i have done :
>
> On my LAN Interface i insert the secondary Network 10.147.211.0/24
> In den LAN Rules I set an any->any rule to this network ( or have I set it in the wan section ?
>
> Best wishes
>
> Dennis

Hauptnetz

> Dear Dennis,
>
> have you set the right firewall rules to allow the traffic from the XP network to the normal
network?

> As default there is only one rule to allow routing from the LAN net to any other network.
>
> Maybe you may wish to clarify what you have done so far (e.g. firewall rules).
>
> Unfortunately I do not have a working setup with secondary IPs for testing.
>
> Regards
>
> Joschka
>
> Am 11.04.2014 10:35, schrieb Dennis dot Riemenschneider at ruhr dash uni dash bochum dot de:
>> Dear all.
>>
>> I would like to route 1 IP Range (10.147.211.0/24 ) next to my normal network. So i put it into
the Secondary IPs of my LAN interface. But if i would like to connect from this (10.147.211.0/24 )
to my normal network i get now connection. The connection from my normal network to the
(10.147.211.0/24 )  is okay. I can ping anything and use remote connections for example.

>> Any help ?
>>
>> Best wishes

>> Hallo zusammen.

aus dem normalen Netz erreicht werden.

etwas. ich habe diese unter Secondary IPs eingetragen aber bekomme noch immer keine Verbindung.

>> Kann mir jemand helfen ?
>>
>> LG

informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser
E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or