[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sam Kretchmer <skretch at rootaxcess dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP/IPSEC clients
 Date:  Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:37:11 +0000
Lee,

I think something else is going on here.

VPN:PPTP:Configuration page;
Server address is 192.168.20.191
Remote address range is 192.168.20.192/28
Server WAN IP is x.x.x.68
Server LAN IP is 192.168.20.1

Remote iPhone PPTP client configured to use server x.x.x.68.
VPN connects, but status page shows:
Server x.x.x.68
Connect time (counting up)
Connected to x.x.x.69
IP Adress 192.168.20.193

Why is the client showing as connected to an IP the m0n0wall server does
not have assigned to it in any way?

If I use this second IP, x.x.x.69 on another server, will it break the
PPTP server?

Thanks!

Sam