[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Sprinzing <thomas at sprinzing dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  Pascal Dornier <pdornier at pcengines dot ch>
 Subject:  thanx and regards to Manel + Dev's and to P. Dornier
 Date:  Sat, 12 Apr 2014 11:50:19 +0200
Dear Manuel, Pascal and Everybody,

This little box and its software has brought us throught the years without a hitch, providing

approx. 10 years. Only thing we had to replace was the cheapo power supply.

We will move from a trusted m0n0 1.2b10 running on wrap  (We were stuck with 1.2b10 because of the
OpenVPN server requirement)

Flawless service over this long period of time, practically hassle-free - i just wanted to thank
everybody involved in creating that kind of awesome.

Retiring the trusted box feels a little awkward, maybe the same awkward as it felt to stay at 1.2b10
back in the days.

On the bright side: we kinda stay in the family tree - pfsense on apu1c.

best regards

Thomas