[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Sam Kretchmer <skretch at rootaxcess dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN client issue
 Date:  Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:12:20 +0000

I am having an issue where VPN clients stop working for traffic. They can
connect, and the client shows a connection, but no data passes. They can
reboot and reconnect all day long, but the VPN will always connect, but
never work.

The temporary fix is to go to the m0n0wall GUI, VPN > IPSEC > Mobile
Clients tab, and put the user having trouble in the ³My Identifier² field
and saving the config again.

How do I make the user account work permanently?

How is the ³My Identifier² field supposed to be filled in when you have
multiple remote IPSEC VPN clients?

I am running v.1.8.1, and this issue started when I switched to 1.8.1. (I
was on some older version, not sure which one anymore)