[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sam Kretchmer <skretch at rootaxcess dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN client issue
 Date:  Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:12:20 +0000
Gang,

I am having an issue where VPN clients stop working for traffic. They can
connect, and the client shows a connection, but no data passes. They can
reboot and reconnect all day long, but the VPN will always connect, but
never work.

and saving the config again.

How do I make the user account work permanently?

multiple remote IPSEC VPN clients?

I am running v.1.8.1, and this issue started when I switched to 1.8.1. (I
was on some older version, not sure which one anymore)

Thanks!

Sam