[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] My cable seems to block connection with m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 01 Aug 2014 08:24:20 -0500
On 08/01/2014 02:21 AM, Gold Dragon Inc. wrote:
> Hi All
>

> Finally I am able to connect after powering down for a few hours? Apparently, my ISP is tracing
the activities, if they sense a sudden surge in download bandwidth, they block the mac address.

> So, I am enforcing traffic shaper now to prevent people from downloading to the max. I thought it
is supposed to be my right to use up to the max bandwidth purchased. Oh well. Mac spoofing also
cannot work around this issue.

This needs to go very public.  Allong with the ISP name.  Do you have a
slashdot account?

			Lee