[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gold Dragon <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How to set max overall bandwitdh limit with traffic shaper?
 Date:  Mon, 4 Aug 2014 17:37:31 +0700
Hi all

In conjuction to the recent cable modem problem,  i applied traffic shaper
to my network. I set two pipes,  one public and one vip.  Public gets
1mbps, vip gets 6mbps, bit somehow today my traffic was slow. After
checking,  i have so many people connected to guest and only my pc is
registered for vip.

Does traffic shaper download limit 1mbps if for each user or it is a pool
of maximum 1mbps shared among all users connected to guest pipe?

Thank you