[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lyle Giese <lyle at lcrcomputer dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DHCP6
 Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:42:56 -0500
I am running m0n0wall 1.8.1 for generic PC(serial console).  I have a
dynamic home Comcast install.  I can get an IPv6 address on the WAN
interface using DHCP.  I set the LAN to DHCPD and get a /64 from
Comcast.  So far, so good.

I can not figure out the proper settings for these on the LAN interface
page.

Flags:  None, Managed, Other    Not sure what to use here for sure.

If I want to setup DHCPv6 on m0n0wall, what would I input in the IPv6
Range when I have a dynamic IPv6 connection(if anything)?

Just a bit confused on a couple of minor points.  I found some of this
documented online but the details were a bit sketchy for me to
understand what I need here.

Thanks,
Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.