[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Smith <clearview9999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cannot get SSH (or any service published) behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:52:51 -0800 (PST)
Michael,

My settings (one of many tried) are as Dany suggested:

Firewall : Rules
WAN interface
 TCP       *       *       192.168.0.6       22 (SSH)
     NAT SSH on
FileServ

Firewall : NAT
 TCP       22 (SSH)       192.168.0.6       22 (SSH)
    SSH on
FileServ

Does not work.

I am getting emails sent to me without going to the
list agreeing with me that there is a problem here
that is not being resolved.

You can attack me all you like.  I don't take it
personal.  I think m0n0wall is a great product that I
was going to donate to when I got everything working.
I believe this to be a problem for a good number of
people that is going unresolved (maybe a bug!).

That is why I was asking for real help.  Not the same
set of NAT and FW rules that are supposed to work,
because for a good number of us they don't.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools