[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Smith <clearview9999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Bart Smit <bit at pipe dot nl>
 Cc:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot get SSH (or any service published) behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:21:04 -0800 (PST)
Bart,

Thanks for your help.  Basically trying to allow SSH
at the firewall to hit a server behind it.  At the
moment using the rules such as Dany put out earlier.
Firewall : Rules

WAN interface
 TCP       *       *       192.168.0.6       22 (SSH)
     NAT SSH on
FileServ

Firewall : NAT
 TCP       22 (SSH)       192.168.0.6       22 (SSH)
    SSH on
FileServ

Is the Proxy ARP necessary in this scenario?

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools