[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Smith <clearview9999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  'Bart Smit' <bit at pipe dot nl>
 Cc:  Fraser Dowall <fraser at dowall dot com>, 'Michael Iedema' <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cannot get SSH (or any service published) behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:04:00 -0800 (PST)
Bart,

Thanks for your clean lab.  You helped me solve the
problem on one of my test environments with the WAN
setting of disabling private networks.  I also
realized that my default gateway was not set on the
server to use m0n0wall because I am bringing it on in
stages.  I changed the gateway and now the SSH NAT
works.

Fraser - I hope this helps you as well.

Joe

=== message truncated ===