[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dennis Wallberg" <dennis dot wallberg at bredband dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Network Interface problem
 Date:  Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:31:01 +0100
Hi all!

Ok this is the configuration:
Mono 1.0 generic-PC
Legacy PC 133MHz (64MB)
2x D-link 530TX (rev-c1)
2x RTL8139B

Ethernet cards to new 100Mbit (some of the above listed). Before
upgrading everything worked just fine, but when I try to install 2 Fast
Ethernet cards i.e. 2x RTL / 2x D-link it does not work. When I have two
d-link only one show up in the console-menu, and when I use 2x realtek
same thing only one show up. I also tried using 1 RTL with 1 d-link,
that sometimes work and they show up as rl0 & vr0 but after a while mono
crash. With this configuration (1 rtl & 1 d-link) before it crash I cant
access Internet but I can access LAN, WAN interface get ip from DHCP but

Right now I run mono with one 10Mbit ne2k compatible and one 100Mbit RTL
card and this configuration seams to work just fine.. But I still want
to be able to use 2 x 100Mbit. I suppose this might have to do with the

/Dennis

---