[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Radoslaw Krupa" <aeon at tech dot us dot edu dot pl>
 To:  "'Dennis Wallberg'" <dennis dot wallberg at bredband dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Network Interface problem
 Date:  Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:26:06 +0100
I'm using 2x D-Link 530TX and Intel 10/100 PCI card and it's working smooth
and nice. I have MSI BXMaster mainboard. Never had any problem with that. I
was using realtek cards too, without any trouble. Try to play with pnp
and/or irq settings of cards (using DOS-based setup programs) and mainboard
bios.

Good luck

Radek