[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Three radio router: Anyone have this setup?
 Date:  Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:41:34 -0800
On Feb 29, 2004, at 10:23 PM, Manuel Kasper wrote:
>> So far everything is working except for the ability to telnet/http
>> to my two NetNimble relays from my wired network.  I can ping them
>> just fine, but I can't access them.  I have my firewall wide open
>> currently.   I can access them from anywhere on the wireless
>> network. Strange.
>
> Do they have some kind of access control perhaps? If you can ping
> them, that means the routing is OK, and as long as you have the
> filter wide open, it doesn't matter if it's ICMP or TCP packets...

Nope.  I should be able to access it from anywhere.  Here is another
thing that is strange:

I can setup my route, "route add -net 10.2.2.0 x.x.x.6" and I can
access the relay just fine using the private address.  But I can't
figure out how to get to the public address.  But this is good that I
can at least get to it.
smime.p7s (2.9 KB, application/pkcs7-signature)